Mask Design Contest
All last year we gave out free cloth masks to NH youth to help keep communities and individuals safe while we experience life during a pandemic (you can still request a mask!) Now we’d like to see some mask design ideas from youth.
Design the Next Masks!
To enter the Save Your Breath (SYB) mask design contest, you must:
- Be a New Hampshire resident between the ages of 13 and 19.
- Design a mask that follows the SYB brand and supports the campaign. See design guidelines.
- Enter via Instagram or via email. Submit on Instagram (either posted on your own account or sent to @SaveYourBreath.NH through direct message) OR submit to the contest email (SYBMaskNH@gmail.com by attaching a file or photo of your creation). Each entrant may submit as many design concepts as they like as long as each concept is different.
Instagram submissions: Tag your photo with #SaveYourBreathNH and @SaveYourBreath.NH. If your account is private, don’t forget to DM the photo to us! Follow @SaveYourBreath.NH on Instagram for winner announcements.
The Contest is open from April 29, 2021 9:00am EST through June 15, 2021 5:00pm EST. Up to two winners will be selected by the Sponsor Judging Panel and announced on the @SaveYourBreath.NH account on Instagram and this website, as well as contacted via email to claim their prizes. Winners will be announced and contacted by July 31, 2021. Follow @SaveYourBreath.NH on Instagram for updates.
*Read the fine print.
All designs must be original.
You have a better chance of winning if you coordinate with the current campaign elements and advance the cause of the campaign – to prevent youth from using vape devices.
The campaign elements below are available to be used in your design.
The SYB logo is available to be used in your design only, and may not be used to represent the brand in any other situation.
The attached template of a mask is available for you to use in your design. All designs will be modified to fit a mask template if used.
You may not use any elements of the SYB color palette or SYB creative in any situation beyond your entry to this campaign.
Download the campaign elements to use in your mask design.
Eligible designs must meet the following requirements:
- Must be the entrant’s own work. Photos may be edited using Instagram or any other photo editing software as long as they don’t incorporate elements that are not their own work.
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- Must not contain brand names, images, or trademarked content (examples: Nike ad, design showcased on Etsy, etc.).
- Images must be appropriate and may not use hate speech, violence, or profanity. JSI reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is, in JSI’s discretion, deemed inappropriate or offensive, or contrary to JSI’s mission.
- By entering a design into the contest, the participant retains all rights. However, participants grant JSI the right to edit, adapt, reproduce, or publish any designs submitted to the contest without compensation.
Request a free mask
Contact us to request a free cloth Save Your Breath face mask.